Ground Force Landscaping Goggles
Our New Premium Landscaping Goggle has a universal fit that will fit over presciption eye wear
Triple filtered larger air vents keep the dust out and the air flowing
High tolerance, with a tapered seat for effective lens sealing preventing dust from entering around the lens. Inside filter foam, also serves to seal the lens at the pinch points
Nose shield prevents dust from getting in from the nose bridge area
Pre-curved 100% virgin polycarbonate lens for clear optics
Anti-scratch outside anti-fog inside
Triple layer face seal with a micro fleece liner for superior sweat management and comfort
Impact resistance that exceeds all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity
Exceeds EN 1938 standards for MX goggles
Wide-angle frame provides maximum field of view
UV protection that blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC light
Replacement lenses are available.
Comes with clear lens only and our Patent Pending Quick Tint lens, sold separately
The Landscaping All Sport Wolfsnout Dust Mask
The Wolfsnout® Landscaping All Sport Dust Mask included in the Evader Landscaping Anti Dust Goggles And All Sport Mask combo has patented the uniquely comfortable under nose filter to work perfectly to filter dirt, dust and debris while mowing, blowing, raking and in any situation!
How It’s Different• Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you work or play!
• Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
• Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
• Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
• Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
• Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
• Unbeatable comfort.
• Washable and reusable with a few drops of mild hand soap (Avoid harsh cleaners or detergents)…A lasting value.
• Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
• Great for all landscaping and outdoor activities where dust, sand and debris are present.
It’s easy to rinse out the dust, dirt and grime from those dirty forest trails or sandy dunes without expensive dust mask filters to replace, and no masks to throw away! Just wash your landscaping-dust-mask with some soap and water and squeeze out the excess water and you’re good to go – you can even wear it wet!
Wearing Your Landscaping-Dust-Mask
The strap should be placed high on the crown of your head. This way everything moves together and it will not pull on the back of your neck causing discomfort, and loss of mask seal.
This allows the Landscaping dust mask to stay in place better and not using the top of your nose to hold it up.
This product is not a respirator and should not be used to protect against harmful vapors or particles.